Griswold - 2250K - Pressure Reducing Valve Normally Closed 1-1/2 in.
- Operating Pressure: 2 to 200 PSI
- Regulating Range: 5 to 125 PSI
- Material: Cast Iron and Bronze
- End Connections: NPT
- Voltage Operating Range: 22-28 VAC
- Low Current Requirement: 0.40 A at 24 VAC
The 2250 Pressure Reducing Surge Anticipation Solenoid valve offers maximum performance combined with the reliability you have come to expect from Griswold Controls. The valve is intended for use in a wide variety of irrigation systems and can be used on slopes, banks and hilly terrain with no performance loss. The 2250 is designed as a normally closed master valve for systems with high supply pressure and fast-acting valves.