Griswold - 2265M - Pressure Reducing/Surge Anticipation Solenoid 2 1/2 in. Valve
- Operating Pressure: 2 to 200 PSI
- Regulating Range: 5 to 125 PSI
- Material: Cast Iron and Bronze
- End Connections: NPT
- Voltage Operating Range: 22-28 VAC
- Low Current Requirement: 0.40 A at 24 VAC
The 2265 Pressure Reducing Surge Anticipation Solenoid Valve offers maximum performance combined with the reliability you have come to expect from Griswold Controls. The valve is intended for use in a wide variety of irrigation systems and can be used on slopes, banks, and hilly terrain with no performance loss, making it the right choice for golf course irrigation. The 2265 is designed as a normally-open master valve for systems with high supply pressure and fast-acting valves.