Hunter - ECO-WRAP17 - Hunter Eco-Wrap Dripline 250 ft. 0.6 GPH 12 in. Spacing
- Fleece-wrapped professional landscape dripline
- Check valves keep the line charged up to 1.5 m and prevent low point drainage
- High distribution uniformity surpassed only by the Eco-Mat
- Eliminates overspray onto sidewalks, buildings or vehicles
- Promotes healthier plant roots
- Pressure compensating emitters
- Transports water faster and more efficiently than bare dripline
- Fleece fully moistens in less than 3 min allowing far better uniformity than bare dripline
- Flow Rate: 0.6GPH
- Tubing Length: 250 ft.
For high-performance tubing with irrigation systems, select the Hunter Eco-Wrap Landscape Dripline. This landscape dripline has check valves that prevent low point drainage for more user convenience. It eliminates overspray and has pressure compensating emitters, which are great to use on non-leveled terrains for added anti-blocking prevention. It is fleece wrapped, which moistens in no longer than 3 minutes and conserves water that bare driplines cannot. This landscape dripline delivers high water uniformity, which decreases the likelihood of plant damage that could occur as a result of over watering.