The 4A-500 series is a pressure vacuum breaker assembly.
There is an optional freeze protection relief valve mounted into the air inlet float assembly. The bonnet threads into the valve body. The internal parts are made of a glass filled PPO plastic and utilizes
silicone discs. The check seat is replaceable.
The Apollo(R) Model PVB4A Pressure Vacuum Breakers prevent contamination of the potable water supply due to backsiphonage. An optional integral freeze protection relief valve serves to reduce the possibility of damage due to intermittent freezing conditions. The modular check valve cartridge provides a captured spdng, a replaceable seat and a reversal silicone
seat disc. This Made in America assembly features Apollo(R) ball valves with stainless steel handles and nuts as standard
and cards the five-year Apollo(R) factory warranty.
- Low pressure loss documented by independent approval agencies
- Optional Built-in freeze resistance feature standard
- Easily removable modular check valve cartridge
- Captured stainless steel spdngs
- Apollo(R) ball valves w/SS handles & nuts standard
- Test cocks located for easy draining
- Corrosion resistant
- No special tools required
- Unique canopy detachment
- Designed, cast, machined, assembled and tested
- IN THE USA