The double check valveassembly (DC) is composed oftwo single, independently actingcheck valves.
The unit alsohas two tightly closing, resilientseated, shutoff valves locatedat each end of the device andfour test cocks for the testingof the check valves.
The FEBCO Series 850 Double Check Valve Assemblies are designed for
non-health hazard applications. End Connections – NPT ANSI / ASME B1.20.1 Pressure – Temperature
- Max. Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar)
- Hydrostatic Test Press: 350psi (24.1 bar)
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
Models Approvals – Standards
- Valve Body: Bronze
- Elastomers: Silicone
- Springs: Stainless Steel
- ANSI/AWWA Conformance (C510-92)
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross-Connection Controland Hydraulic Research at the University of SouthernCalifornia.