Hunter - P2C400 - Pro-C, 4-Station Modular Controller, Outdoor
Simple programming and flexible station expansion make Pro-C the professional's choice for residential and light commercial systems.
- Transformer input: 120 VAC
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- P/MV output (24 VAC): 0.28 A
- Approvals: IP44, UL, cUL, FCC, CE, UKCA, RCM, ISED
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Number of stations: Conventional wiring from 4 to 23 stations
- Hybrid EZ Decoder option up to 32 total stations (28 stations maximum if two-wire only)
- 3 independent irrigation programs (4 start times each) allow for customized scheduling
- Two sensor inputs come standard for use with Hunter Clik or Solar Sync® Sensors
- Large, backlit display for simple programming and manual operation in any light
- Optional Seconds Mode offers precise watering and flexible Run Times
- Prewired with a power cord and plug for simple installation in indoor and outdoor applications
- 1 P/MV output for pump start relay and master valve activation
- The dedicated Solar Sync dial position provides logic for smart water savings
- SmartPort® Wiring Harness ensures a quick connection to convenient ROAM and ROAM XL Remotes
The Pro-C Controller has been the professional’s choice in residential and light commercial landscape projects for decades. This reliable controller provides simple, affordable irrigation management with convenient expansion options in a compact package. Pro-C users can choose from conventional wiring, innovative EZ Decoder control, or hybrid conventional/two-wire operations. This provides the ultimate flexibility when designing or installing a new project, retrofitting an outdated system, or expanding a landscape.
As of 2023, the original Pro-C Controller has been replaced with an updated version. This next-generation Pro-C Controller is backward compatible with older modular PC-400 models and adds new features and benefits to the Pro-C line. A fresh, intuitive user interface with a large backlit display allows for simple programming, day or night. Additionally, enhanced sensor functionality and optional Run Times in seconds make the Pro-C a perfect option for projects ranging from single-family homes and business parks to schools and nurseries.