A New Water Efficiency Standard
The Hunter MP Rotator's multi-trajectory, revolving streams apply water much more slowly and uniformly than conventional sprays, especially after adjustment has been made to both the radius and the arc.
On slopes and clay-like soils, this allows water to soak into the landscape instead of running off and being wasted. In fact, independent audits have shown that water usage can be reduced by up to nearly one-third of current levels when conventional sprays are replaced with MP Rotator sprinklers. Additional water- saving advantages include better wind- resistance, less misting, and the ability to handle reclaimed water.
Low Precipitation Water Conservation Nozzles.
Featuring a unique, multi-trajectory rotating stream delivery system that achieves water-conserving results, the MP Rotator is a revolutionary product, unlike anything else in the field of irrigation.
A multi-stream rotor the size of a spray nozzle, the MP Rotator features only one moving part...technology that assures proven reliability. It fits any conventional spray head body or shrub adapter, transforming one into a high uniformity, low precipitation rate sprinkler that boasts an industry first: true matched precipitation at any arc and any radius.
The MP Rotator is ideal for new systems, with ultimate design flexibility (from 4 ft strip to 30 ft radius), as well as lower installation costs and better system efficiency. It's also perfect for revitalizing older systems. A retrofit can solve both low pressure and poor coverage problems. Plus, it is the solution for slopes and tight soils, as the low precipitation rate radically reduces runoff. To save water, solve problems, and simply do a better job of irrigating, make the switch to the MP Rotator. Retro-Fit Old Systems
With so many models to choose from, the MP Rotator has the perfect solution for rejuvenating an older spray system without requiring a new point of connection, new lateral lines, or new valves. Some models even make it possible to eliminate existing heads, saving additional labor and material costs. Even better, independent water audits have shown potential water savings of up to 30% when systems are retrofitted with MP Rotators.
Features and benefits WATER CONSERVATION TOOL
* Multi-trajectory rotating streams provide unmatched uniformity
* Automatic matched precipitation even after arc & radius adjustment
* Low application rate reduces runoff on slopes & tight soils PROVEN DURABILITY & RELIABILITY
* Rotator™ Technology proven in demanding agricultural conditions since 1987
* One moving part
* Patented "double-pop" flushes on start-up and shut-down without increasing spray head flow-by SIMPLE ADJUSTMENTS
* Easy arc adjustment
* Easy radius adjustment - up to 25%
* No need to change nozzle to maintain matched precipitation
* Removable inlet filter for easy cleaning SIMPLIFY DESIGN & INSTALLATION
* The MP Strips, MP Corner, MP1000, MP2000 and MP3000 can be combined on the same zone
Hunter Rotor Heads
Hunter PGJ Rotors • Hunter SRM Rotors • Hunter PGP Rotors • Hunter PGP Ultra Rotors • Hunter I-20 Rotors • Hunter I-25 Rotors • Hunter I-35 Rotors • Hunter I-40 Rotors • Hunter I-60 Rotors • Hunter I-90 Rotors • Hunter Rotor Accessories
Other Brands of Rotors
Rain Bird Rotors • Irritrol Rotors • Toro Rotors • K-Rain Rotors