Makita - PDC1200A01 - ConnectX Portable Backpack Power Supply 1200 Wh
- Battery Energy Capacity (Wh): 1,200
- Battery Capacity (Ah): 33.5Ah
- Voltage: 36V
- System: 36V Lithium-Ion, 40V max XGT
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- Net Weight (Battery Only): 19.4 lbs.
- Weighs 22.93 lbs. with a harness
- Includes LXT® 18V X2 (36V) adapter
- Reaches full charge in 360 minutes with included AC power supply
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows monitoring of battery charge
The ConnectX™ Portable Backpack Power Supply (PDC1200A01) is a high-capacity backpack that delivers 1200 watt hours of output. It provides a longer run time to last an entire workday. Actual run times vary by product, application, and workday amount. It works with 36V (18V X2) LXT (adapter included) and 40V max XGT (adapter sold separately) systems.
It is durably constructed, and IPX4-rated for weather resistance. The battery box can be detached from the harness and used as a stationary power supply. It features a flat base, allowing the product to stand upright. There is an integrated carrying handle for convenience.