The Intell-Matic 24 volt transformer compensates for voltage drop by allowing the contractor to select from up to 6 different voltage taps (24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30 volts).
This allows the contractor to customize the voltage for each individual run. It's like having six different transformers in one. With this exclusive feature you may have wire runs up to 800' instead of the traditional short runs of 100' or less, and still get 24 volts to the fixture.
Engineered single core design with precision grain-oriented steel laminations. High temperature glass impregnated nylon bobbin and solid copper mag wire. To ensure robust construction each output tap is welded to the mag wire for optimum connectivity.
304 stainless steel (complies with NEMA 3R).
Replaceable 3AG Time Delay (glass slow-blow fuse).
16/3 SJTW power cord. Six feet in length.
Available power ratings 310, 360, 500, 600, 840 and 1120 Watts. Primary voltage is 120 volts, secondary voltage varies from 24V-30V output. See individual models for exact output leads.
Each SSSL option includes a Tinned 6061-T6 aluminum lug strip with 3mm hex set screw for a positive torque connection. Includes 3mm hex key tool with every lugged transformer.
Stainless Steel finish is standard. Unique™ Lightings’ Weathered Brass finish is a “living finish” and will naturally patina and change over time.
Features and Benefits
- Oversided colored termial lugs ideal for multiple connections at each tap
- Snap-in photocell ready
- Easy to read instruction mounted inside door
- Hex tool supplied with transformer
- 3/4" and 1" knock outs on bottom and sides for conduit
- 120-Volt receptacle for use with timers
- Louvered vents in the housing allow for cool running operation
- Also available in 12V, see 12V specification sheet