Unique's Aquatic Transformers are ideal for outdoor use and they are proven to be durable and reliable in caustic and/or high humidity environments.
Unique Lighting Systems' Transformers are designed with stainless steel enclosures and come equipped with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. All units are in stock and available in a 360 watt model with multiple wire taps from 12-15 volts, and an 840 watt model with multiple wire taps from 12-20 volts. Units can be ordered with a factory installed Photocell and/or Timers, and are Automation Module Compatible.
Engineered single core design with precision grain-oriented steel laminations. High temperature glass impregnated nylon bobbin and solid copper mag wire. To ensure robust construction each output tap is welded to the mag wire for optimum connectivity.
304 stainless steel (complies with NEMA 3R)
Replaceable 3AG Time Delay (glass slow-blow fuse)
16/3 SJTW power cord. 6' in length
Available power ratings 360, 600, 840 and 1120 Watts. Primary voltage is 120 Volts, secondary voltage varies from 24V-30V output.
Each transformer includes a Tinned 6061-T6 aluminum lug strip with 3mm hex set screw for a positive torque connection.
Includes 3mm hex key tool with every lugged transformer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Industry first open top installation capability
- Hidden wire chase allowing trouble-free entrance and access to multiple low voltage cables
- Line voltage wiring compartment for hard wire capability
- Spacious work compartment makes installation easy
- Snap-in photocell ready
- Easy to read instruction mounted inside door
- Easy access hex tool mounted inside the door
- 3/4" and 1" knock outs on bottom and sides for conduit
- 120V receptacle for use with timers
- Louvered vents in the housing allow for cool running operation
- Also available in 12V
- Vandal-resistant, lockable door
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects