Griswold - 2230H - RCV Pressure Reducing Valve Normally Closed 1 in. FIPT Cast Iron and Bronze
- Operating Pressure: 3 to 200 PSI
- Regulating Range: 5 to 125 PSI
- Material: Cast Iron and Bronze
- End Connections: NPT
- Voltage Operating Range: 22-28 VAC
- Low Current Requirement: 0.10 A at 24 VAC
The 2230 Pressure Reducing Solenoid Valve offers maximum performance combined with the reliability you have come to expect from Griswold Controls. The valve is intended for use in a wide variety of irrigation systems and can be used on slopes, banks, or hilly terrain with no performance loss, and is lightning-proof, making it the right choice for golf course irrigation. The 2230 is designed for use as a remote control master valve.