Griswold - 2260L - Pressure Reducing Valve Normally Open 2 in. FIPT Cast Iron and Bronze
- Operating Pressure: 3 to 200 PSI
- Regulating Range: 3 to 200 PSI
- Material: Cast Iron and Bronze
- End Connections: NPT
- Voltage Operating Range: 22-28 VAC
- Low Current Requirement: 0.40 A at 24 VAC
The 2260 Pressure Reducing Solenoid Valve offers maximum performance combined with the reliability you have come to expect from Griswold Controls. Intended for use in a wide variety of irrigation systems, the valve can be used on slopes, banks, and hilly terrain with no performance loss, making it the right choice for golf course irrigation. The 2260 is designed for use as a normally open master valve.