3M - 3570GN - Scotchcast 3570-G Connector Sealing Pack Bulk
- 60 Shore D hardness
- Has 8 to 12-minute gel time at 73 °F (23 °C)
- Safeguards electrical spring connectors against water, dust, soil, and other environmental elements
- Comes in black color
- Includes thermo-setting resin
- Withstands temperatures of 250 °F (121 °C)
- Elongates 57% longer than its original size for easy insulation or wrapping
- Insulates electrical spring connectors
3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Resin 3570G N insulates and offers protection for electrical spring connectors against water, dust, soil, and other environmental elements. It is a 2 part, epoxy-based, liquid resin that provides excellent flexibility and generates its own heat to cure. This flame retardant resin is stable in applications at elevated temperatures up to 250 °F (121 °C).
3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Resin 3570G N provides a tough, multi-purpose, moisture sealing that comes with a unique, closed mixing pouch for mixing the resin. It is a convenient insulating and encapsulating resin for electrical spring connection. The thermosetting resin does not melt or run after curing. It is suitable for potting and protecting a wide variety of electrical spring connections. This resin is rated for 0 to 600 kV voltage applications. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.