Armada Technologies - PRO900 - Advanced Digital Cable And Wire/Valve Locator
- Tracking Range Depth: 8 feet
- Distance: 5,000 feet with direct connection
- Distance: Unlimited with broadcast mode and leapfrogging
- Three methods for applying tracking signals including two that are connectionless.
- Tracking signals for short-or-shallow wires, and for long-or-deep.
- Receiver antenna switches between ‘null’ and ‘peak’ with the push of a button.
- Receiver filtering improves tracking around power panels and transformers.
- Tracks buried AC power lines. • Membrane switch technology with backlit digital displays
- Continuous or Beeping Signal Tone.
- External Speaker or Stereo Headset.
For over ten years Armada Technologies has been developing and fielding electronic underground locators. These products have represented a continuous improvement in the capability and value for users in a variety of industries. The Pro900™ is the latest in that line with features that make it useful in many fields: irrigation, outdoor lighting, cable services, telephone, facility maintenance, and others. The availability of two connectionless tracking modes means simpler, safer tracing of buried wires and pipes, and the use of two selectable direct tracking frequencies makes the Pro900™ suitable for a wide range of wire depths and distances.