DIG - 400A Series Battery Operated Controller with Two Wires DC Latching Solenoid
- Type: DC
- Body: IP68
- Program mode: seven keypad buttons with integrated liquid crystal display
- Temperature range: 38°F to +130°F (3°C to +54°C)
- Power source: two AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Latching Solenoid: 7-12 VDC, two-way, normally closed
- Completely waterproof (IP68 certified) - can operate in harsh environments
- Solenoid control orifice: .065 (1.65 mm)
- Encapsulated solenoid thread: 11/16"-12 UN male thread
- Retractable solenoid wire: 8.1" (coiled length when extended, approximately 36"
- Sensor connection: normally closed 6" (15 cm) yellow wire (16 AWG)
- Adapters included converting Rain Bird, Hunter, and Toro valves (model 400-000)
- Valve type: globe valves 3/4" to 2" NPT
Designed for residential and commercial applications or where AC power is unavailable, the rugged 400A series Single-Station Battery Operated Controller is available with a two-wire DC latching solenoid and three adapters to fit most valves, or completely assembled on a 3/4″ to 2″ globe valve. Outfitted with the latest and most efficient electronic management technology, the 400A series controller can operate for up to three years on two AA alkaline batteries. It is completely waterproof and able to operate in harsh environments, and offers a simple and dependable solution for any irrigation system above or below grade.