Rain Bird - TBOS-BT1 - TBOS Bluetooth Control Module1 Station Rain Bird
- 1 Station Model
- Station timing: 1 minute to 12 hours in 1-minute increments with a 365-day calendar. Stations can be assigned to multiple programs
- Active sensor connection accommodates Rain Bird® RSD-BEx Rain Sensor
- Operates with only one 9V alkaline battery (Energizer™ and Duracell™ are recommended) type 6 AM6 (international standard) or 6LR61 (European standard); battery not included
- Battery life is approximately one year with a high-quality 9V alkaline battery
- IP-68 rated waterproof case for reliable operation under water
- Fits Rain Bird valves: DV, DVF, ASVF, PGA, PEB, PESB, GB, EFB-CP, BPE and BPES series. 150 psi (10 bar) maximum operating pressure
- Fits Non-Rain Bird valves: Hunter 458200, Irritrol DCL, Toro DCLS-P
The TBOS-BT 9V Battery Controller provides commercial-level irrigation control that you can program with your smartphone via the free Rain Bird mobile app. Install the controller in street and highway medians, roundabouts, or anywhere you need irrigation control but do not have AC power.
The vandal-proof case makes it ideal for public or high foot traffic areas. With the Rain Bird app you can create flexible schedules that automatically adjust for the season and have multiple programs and start times.