Hunter ACC2 Controller | Select your Model
- Transformer input: 120/230 VAC
- Maximum AC draw: 120 VAC, 2 A/230 VAC, 1 A
- Transformer output: 24 VAC, ~3 A
- P/MV outputs (24 VAC): Up to 6; 3 included, 0.8 A each
- Sensor inputs: 3 Clik, 1 Solar Sync, and up to 6 flow sensors (3 included)
- Approvals: Wall Mounts IP44, Plastic Pedestal IP34,NEMA 3R, UL, cUL, FCC, CE, RCM
- Number of Conventional Stations: 12 to 54
- Number of 2-Wire Stations: 75 - 225
- Simultaneous station operation: Up to 14 solenoids
- Expands in 6-station increments
- Extreme service lightning protection, standard on all A2M-600 output modules
- Station outputs: 0.8 A each
- Warranty period: 5 years
Powerful. Intelligent. Flexible. Hunter’s new ACC2 Controller delivers advanced water management to meet the demands of large-scale commercial projects.
At its core, the ACC2 has a powerful transformer, allowing it to safely run up to 14 valves simultaneously, bringing maximum efficiency to large watering schedules. The ACC2 can be configured for any commercial project, from 12 to 54 stations, with up to 6 flow meter inputs, and up to 6 pump/master valve outputs. Its easy-to-read, backlit display and unique reversible face pack make program setup and diagnostics fast and efficient.
The ACC2 has built-in intelligence, with the ability to maintain preset flows on up to 6 flow zones simultaneously. It continually monitors the system for breaks, leaks, and electrical faults, interrupting irrigation and pinpointing the source should problems arise. It can even respond to sensor input with specific actions like switching water supplies when water levels drop, initiating a program when soil moisture is low, and enabling other creative, special applications.
The ACC2 offers extreme flexibility with 32 independent programs, 10 start times, and a variety of overlapping, stacking, and flow management configurations. Innovative Conditional Response features use sensor input and other conditions to automatically take pre-programmed actions. Optional external alarm output alerts maintenance personnel to alarm conditions, and the available Wi-Fi module works with nearly any mobile device.
With the ACC2, you’ve got the most advanced commercial controller available, with maximum capability for your largest projects.
- Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHZ, 802.11 b/g/n (antenna included)
- LAN: Ethernet with RJ-45 connection
- CELL: A2C-LTEM for CATM1 and NB-IoT 4G cell service connection