Hunter Short Radius Micro Spray Nozzles | Select your Model
- Radius: 2' to 6'
- Low flow for controlled irrigation of tight spaces
- Meets micro spray requirement of 30 GPH max flow at 30 PSI
- Built to last for a robust overhead solution for small spaces
- Recommended operating pressure: 30 PSI
- Pair with Pro-Spray PRS30 pop-up for pressure regulation to 30 PSI
Hunter offers a complete line of Short Radius Micro Spray Nozzles. The ASABE/ICC 802-2014 Standard defines a micro spray as an emission device with a flow rate of 30 GPH or less at the largest area of coverage available when operated at 30 PSI. As landscaped areas continue to shrink in size, Short Radius Micro Spray Nozzles provide an accurate watering solution for 2', 4', and 6' spaces while supporting a robust micro-spray system.