Hydro-Rain - PVC-Lock Male Adapter PVCL x MIPT
- Push-and-Go Design 100% tool and chemical-free approach that cuts installation time in half or more.
- PVC-Lock® Fittings are Chemical Free—Glue-less, tool-free installations that protect the environment and the long-term health of your crew.
- Patent Pending Retaining System—Stainless steel teeth grip pipe tight for a strong, leak-proof connection.
- Swivels on the Pipe After installation PVC-Lock® fittings can swivel 360° around the pipe allowing easy sprinkler head orientation and adjustment.
- Universal For use with all brands of Schedule 40 and 80, and Class PVC pipe.
- Removable & Reusable On-site sizing adjustments are easy using the PVC-Lock removal tool.
- Pressure Rated Use on either side of the irrigation valve
Each Hydro-Rain PVC-Lock® fitting contains a stainless steel retainer ring and an O-ring seal, preventing leaking at low and abnormally high pressures. Using PVC-Lock® fittings allows you to “lose the glue” and reduces traditional installation times by over 50%. With PVC-Lock® you’ll leave your project with clean hands and a clear conscience knowing that your installation crew and the environment are being protected from harmful chemicals.