Netafim - LHM2TG0085-MEL - Manual Electric Hydrometer with Photo Diode Register 2 in. FIPT
- Registers are stainless steel or composite encapsulated
- 0.0085 gal/pulse, 117 gal/pulse capacity
- Rugged, Heavy-duty construction
- Globe configuration with built-in straightening vane
- Configured with any combination of pilot control - normally open or normally closed
Groundskeepers can use the 2 in. Hydrometer flow sensor normally open master valve for commercial applications, institutional applications, and sports fields. This sensor can be configured with various combinations of pilot control and features a globe configuration with a built-in straightening vane, which necessitates no straight pipe for installation. It decreases the chance of fogging caused by moisture. This sensor is suitable for landscape irrigation water, retrofits, and high-pressure systems.