Netafim - TLHCVXR-RW5-1205 - Netafim Techline HCVXR 17 mm Reclaimed Purple Stripe Check Valve Dripline 0.53 gph 12 in. Spacing 500 ft.
- Emitter flows: 0.33, 0.53, 0.77, 1.16 GPH
- Emitter spacings: 12” and 18”
- Pressure compensation range: 21.8 to 58 psi
- High check valve: holds back 8.5’ of water
- Bending radius: 7”
- Maximum recommended system pressure: 58 psi
- Minimum pressure required: 21.8 psi
- Tubing diameter: 0.66” OD; 0.56” ID, 0.050” wall
- Coil lengths: 250’ and 1,000’
- Recommended minimum filtration: 120 mesh
- Diaphragm: molded silicon • ISO 9261 Standard Compliance
TECHLINE HCVXR-RW IS DESIGNED FOR RECLAIMED WATER USE ONLY Reclaimed, reused or recycled water is municipally-treated, non-potable water deemed appropriate for use in irrigation systems and not wastewater being dispersed into the soil for additional treatment. Please consult your local Water Management District for regulations regarding the type of water being used, and its proper system design. Netafim USA can provide assistance on drip dispersal that uses primary or secondary and tertiary wastewater. Please contact Netafim USA Customer Service for more information.