Rain Bird - 1800XC - Xerigation 1800 Sprinkler Cap for Rain Bird Irritrol and K-Rain
- Xerigation Solid Shut-Off Cap for 1800 Sprinklers
- Helps to retrofit a spray head system to a drip system by capping off any unused spray heads.
- Fits Rain Bird 1800 Series spray bodies
- O-ring pre-installed in the cap
- Operating range (pressure): up to 70 psi (4.8 bar)
- Dimensions: Width: 2 1/4 in. (5.7 cm)
Ah, the Xerigation Solid Cap - the unsung hero of residential irrigation! It's the handy dandy tool that lets you say "goodbye" to your old spray head system and "hello" to the modern world of Xerigation®. This cap is like a little hat for your sprinkler system - except it won't make you look silly in front of your neighbors (well, maybe a little bit). It's perfect for those unused spray heads that just sit there, taunting you with their inactivity. With the Xerigation Solid Cap, you can finally shut them up and cap them off, ensuring a smooth transition to your new and improved system. Don't let those pesky spray heads rain on your parade - get your Xerigation Solid Cap today!
The primary application is for residential installation. The Xerigation Solid Cap is used to retrofit a spray head system to a Xerigation® system by capping off any unused spray heads.