Rain Bird - MJ100B - Rain Bird 1 in. Brass Flow Sensor for use with ESP-ME3
- Multi-Jet Totalizing Landscape Flow Sensor with analog register dial readout and wired connection for ESP-ME3 Controller
- Brass body and glass-filled nylon construction provide maximum protection against high pressure surges, physical damage, and corrosion
- Not to be used with an unfiltered water source containing potential debris (lakes, ponds, wells, or other unfiltered sources)
- Exposing the Flow Sensor, full of water, to temperatures below freezing can lead to permanent damage. To winterize the meter, allow it to drain through a downstream drain valve
- MJ100B: 10.75" x 4.38" x 5.13" (273mm x 111mm x 130mm)
With cost-effective flow-sensing technology from Rain Bird, you can help homeowners avoid small leaks and big issues—building more trust and a stronger reputation for your business. And it all starts with our MJ100B Flow Sensor. This durable product delivers precise flow monitoring, so homeowners can capitalize on the advanced functionalities that Rain Bird offers. When combined with the ESP-ME3 Controller, MJ-Series Flow Sensors allow homeowners to take system protection to a whole new level.