Rain Bird - PEB Industrial Valve Plastic w/ IVM Solenoid w/ Flow Control FIPT
- Pressure: 20 to 200 psi
- Flow: 0.25 to 200 GPM
- Power: 26.5 Vrms 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec)
- Inrush current: <40mA (Peak) •
- Quiescent current: <0.4mA (ave.)
- Voltage Range: 15.6 - 29.2 Vrms
- Compatible with LXIVM controllers
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing.
- Low flow operating capability (0.25 GPM; 0.06 m3 /h; 1.2 l/m) for a wide range of applications. For flows below 5 GPM (1.14 m3 ⁄h; 19.2 l/m) or any Xerigation® application, install the Rain Bird Y filter upstream
PEBIVM Series valves offer long life and efficient, trouble-free performance—even under harsh conditions. Constructed of heavy-duty, glass-filled nylon, these valves resist clogging. And the PESBIVM model features a patented scrubber to actively fight dirt, debris, and particles.