StrongBox - SBBC-75SS - Backflow Enclosure Hinged 2-pc High Profile Smooth Touch Tube & Wire Stainless Steel 76.5 in. L x 25.5 in. W x 39 in. H
- 100% stainless steel construction assures long-term, rustproof durability, and additional strength
- The removable, predrilled backboard provides for easy installation and an attractive finished product
- Large door-mounted storage area and literature storage pocket provide easy access to plans and scheduling information
- Filtered side louvers at the bottom and top allow cross-flow ventilation
- Mounting template and anchors included
This backflow cage is a vandal and weather-resistant enclosure formed from stainless steel tubing and rod that is coated in a high-performance polymer coating. All locking and mounting hardware are manufactured entirely of stainless steel. The frame of the enclosure is constructed of 1-1/4 inch tubing. The top, sides, and end panels are constructed of vertical (3/16 inch thick) and horizontal (1/8 inch thick) rods that are welded together to form a grid pattern with 1 x 2-inch rectangular openings. Anchor bolts should be submerged into concrete a minimum of 2 inches, positioning the enclosure 1-1/2 inches above the surface of the concrete for drainage purposes. The center split design allows enclosure sides to flip up, pivoting on the mounting hardware at each end. Vandal-proof brackets and a pad-lockable hasp ensure maximum security while the cage is closed. This cage has an ASSE 1060 Class III rating.