Toro® TVAN Variable Arc Nozzles | Select your Model
- Flow: 2.6 to 21.2 L/min
- Pattern: 0-360
- Radius: 2.1 to 5.2 m (8’-17’)
- Operating Pressure: 20 - 50 PSI (1.4 - 3.4 BAR)
- Requires no tools and makes arc setting fast and simple.
- Adjust from the top of the nozzle – wet or dry.
- Ensures all nozzles apply water at approximately the same rate.
- The TVAN provides a variety of arc settings to precisely match any terrain and reduces inventory by meeting the needs of any size or shape landscape.
- Allow for quick and easy identification even when retracted.
Quick, easy, and infinitely adjustable, Toro TVAN Variable Arc Nozzles are designed to deliver excellent irrigation efficiency with maximum versatility. Available in radii of 8, 10, 12, 15, and 17 feet, TVAN Variable Arc Nozzles are easily adjustable by hand – even under pressure – and can be mixed and matched based on the needs of the landscape due to their offering Matched Precipitation Rates.