Weathermatic - RFS5 - Rain/Freeze Sensor Wireless
- Compatible with both ProLine® and SmartLine® controllers
- Rain shut-off settable from 1⁄8 – 1” (3 – 25 mm)
- Extended rain delay adds time to rain events before deficits begin to accumulate
- The unit can be mounted in sunlight or shade and in close proximity to the roof-line
- On-board diagnostics indicate battery and communication status
- Remote battery strength measurement from the SmartLine® or ProLine® controller
- 10-Year battery life (AAA lithium)
- Adjustable arm metal bracket for gutter thumb-screw or wall mount
- Operates on 900MHz frequency for superior range and reliability
- The maximum wireless distance from the controller to the sensor is a 1500’ (457 m) line of sight.
- SLHUB-RF-5 wireless hub included with RFS5
- Freeze shut-off activated at 37°F (3.0°C)
The RFS5 is a wireless rain/freeze sensor operating on a 900 MHz bi-directional frequency. The maximum range is 1500 feet (457m) Line of Sight (LOS). The RFS5 is operable with all ProLine® and SmartLine® models and firmware versions. The RFS and RFSHUB-5 are “pre-paired” or synced at the factory for your convenience.