Hunter's most powerful controller for command of large and sophisticated sites.
The ACC brings the convenience and versatility of modularity to the most advanced controller the company has ever created. The adaptable modular design not only allows configuration to the number of stations you desire, it also makes it easy to upgrade to true 2-way communication with a Hunter central control system. Customize your controller in the field with the features you need: plug-in modules add stations and add central control communication capability.
But what truly sets the ACC apart are its many features, most notably real-time flow sensing. This feature allows the controller to dynamically respond to flow changes by station and track system water use. The ACC also boasts a total of 6 independent and 4 custom programs and the unique ability to assist the water manager in conforming to "watering windows." Plus, the ACC's large backlit LCD display offers the user a convenient means to personalize on-screen station and program names.
AC C MODELS
ACC-1200 - 12-station controller, metal cabinet, 42-station capacity
ACC-1200-PP - 12 station controller, plastic pedestal, 42-station capacity
ACC-99D - 2-Wire decoder controller with 99 station capacity, metal cabinet
ACC-99DPP - 2-Wire decoder controller with 99 station capacity, plastic pedestal
ACM-600 - 6-station module for use with any ACC
AGM-600 - 6-station module with Extreme Service surge protection
HFS - Hunter flow sensor, requires the use of an FCT-xxx
ACC-PED - Metal pedestal for use with ACC-1200
• ACC Cabinet : 12 3/8" H x 15 1/2" W x 6 7/16" D
(31.4 cm H x 39.4 cm W x 16.4 cm D)
• ACC Metal Pedestal: 36 1/8" H x 15 1/2" W x 5" D
(91.5 cm H x 39.4 cm W x 12.7 cm D)
• ACC Plastic Pedestal: 38 3/8" H x 21 9/16" W x 15 7/8" D
(97.5 cm H x 54.6 cm W x 40.3 cm D)
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
• Transformer input: 120/230VAC, 50/60Hz; 2A at 120VAC, 1A at 230VAC, Maximum
• Transformer output: 24VAC, 4A, 110VA
• Station output: 24VAC, 0.56A (2 valves)
• Maximum total output: 24VAC, 4A (14 valves), includes master valve circuits
• Two master valve outputs: 24VAC, 0.28A each
• Seasonal adjustment: 0 to 300% in 1% increments, by program
• All programs can run simultaneously
• Self-diagnostic circuit breaker: skips shorted stations and continues watering
• Station run times: 1 second minimum to 6 hours maximum
• Programmable delay between stations of up to 4 hours
• UL, C-UL, CE, C-tick
• 365 day calendar
• Test program feature allows for quick system checks
• Central control compatible with Hunter IMMS™ system
• Upgrade to "smart" weather based watering with Solar Sync Sensor
• Real-time Flow Monitoring capability built in, with actual flow histories (in GPM or metric) available when connected to Hunter HFS or other compatible flow meters.
• Flow-learning mode by station, with station-level diagnostics and alarm shutdowns.
• Easy Retrieve™ backup feature can restore schedules, run times, names and other settings to a saved setup
• Programmable Stack and Overlap settings, including SmartStack™.
• Alphanumeric names up to 13 characters for each program, station (zone) or group, with programmable customer contact screen.
Other Hunter Controller Models
XC Series Controllers • XC Hybrid Series Controllers • SRC Series Controllers • PRO-C Series Controllers • PRO-CC Series Controllers • ICC Series Controllers • I-Core Series Controllers
Other Brands of Sprinkler System Controllers
Irritrol Sprinkler System Controllers • Toro Sprinkler System Controllers • Rain Bird Sprinkler System Controllers