With 5500 Series you get the durability and performance of Rain Bird's best commercial rotors in a package designed to excel in short to midrange applications.
Rain Bird 5500 Series Rotors are built tough to withstand the harshest conditions present in commercial rotor applications. They have been designed and tested to ensure high reliability and outstanding performance.
Color coded Rain Curtain nozzles give you optimal water distribution and close-in watering for greener grass with less water. Installation and maintenance is a breeze, with independently adjustable left and right side trips and easy arc adjustment from the top using only a flat bladed screwdriver.
Professional version of the Rain Bird 52sa Rotor
* Precipitation Rate: 0.21 to 1.48 in/hr (6,3 to 33,8 mm/h)
* Radius: 17 to 55 feet (5,2 to 16,8m)
* Pressure: 30 to 90 psi (2,1 to 6,2 Bars)
* Flow: 1.2 to 15.5 gpm (0,32 to 3,52 m3/h; 4,52 to 58,66 l/m) Specifications
* 3/4" (20/27) NPT or BSP female threaded inlet
* SAM check device holds up to 10 feet (3,1 m) of head
* Rain Curtain nozzles:
o 2.0 - Orange
o 3.0 - Red
o 4.0 - Black
o 5.0 - Yellow
o 6.0 - Light Blue
o 8.0 - Dark Green
o 10.0 - Grey
o 12.0 - Beige
o Short Throw Nozzle Tree (18S, 22S, 26S, 30S) - Aqua
* Nozzle outlet trajectory is 22°Dimensions
* Exposed diameter: 1 3/4" (4,4 cm)
* Overall diameter: 2 3/4" (7,0 cm)
* Overall height: 9 1/4" (23,5 cm)
* Pop-up height: 5" (12,7 cm)
Note: Pop-up height is measured from cover to the primary nozzle port. Overall body height is measured popped down.
Rain Bird Rotor Heads
3500 Rotor Heads • 5000 Rotor Heads • 5000 Plus Rotor Heads • Rain Bird 5000 SAM and PRS Rotor Heads • 7005 Rotor Heads • 8005 Rotor Heads • Impact Rotor Heads • Falcon 6504 Rotor Heads • Maxi-Paw Rotor Heads • Rain Bird Rotor Head Nozzles
Other Brands of Rotor Heads
Hunter Rotor Heads • Irritrol Rotor Heads • Toro Rotor Heads • K-Rain Rotor Heads