Rain Bird - 5012+PCSAMR - Rain Bird 5012 Plus Part-Circle Rotor 12 in. Riser with SAM Check Valve and PRS Pressure Regulator
- 5012+PCSAMR: 12" Plus Part Circle SAM PRS
- Precipitation rate: 0.20 to 1.50 in/hr (5 to 38 mm/h)
- Radius: 25 to 50 feet (7.6 to 15.2 m) Radius may be reduced up to 25% with radius reduction screw
- Pressure: 25 to 65 psi (1.7 to 4.5 bar)
- Flow Rate: 0.76 to 9.63 gpm (3.0 to 36.6 l/m; 0.17 to 2.19 m3/h) Reversing full- and part-circle adjustment from 40° - 360° Standard nozzle trajectory of 25°. Low angle nozzle trajectory of 10°. MPR nozzles varied nozzle trajectory between 12° - 25°.
- Plus (+) Flow shutoff: “The Green Top.” Reduce downtime on jobs by flushing and nozzling rotors without running back and forth to the controller or valves
- SAM Seal-A-Matic™ check valve: holds up to 7 feet (2.1 m) of elevation change
- PRS (R) with flow optimizer technology: The 45 psi pressure regulator lowers water bills, provides exact flow of each rotor, equalizes lateral lines, and eliminates misting and fogging
Offering unmatched performance from 25' to 50', Rain Bird 5000 series rotors are ideal for residential, light commercial and commercial applications. By combining the industry’s only Triple-Blade Wiper Seal with unrivaled Rain Curtain™ nozzles, 5000 series rotors give you even coverage and enduring reliability that the best contractors demand.