Pop-up Spray Heads with stem-in Pressure Regulating System with Flow Optimizer TM Technology
Save water and money with Rain Bird 1800 Series Sprays featuring PRS with Flow Optimizer technology. These Spray Heads are ideal for use in areas with high and/or widely fluctuating water pressures. The patented PRS pressure regulator built into the stem can help you save approximately one gallon per minute per spray. It also helps to end misting and fogging caused by excessively high water pressure.
- PATENTED PRS pressure regulator built into the stem. No parts to be installed at the site. Saves time and money.
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 30psi (2.1 bar). Spray nozzles perform best at 30psi. Ensures maximum nozzle performance, even with varying inlet pressures. Maintains constant pressure regardless of nozzles used.
- Restricts water loss by up to 70% if nozzle is removed or damaged. Saves water and money. Reduces possibility of accidents and property damage. Recommended for vandal-prone areas.
- Ensures consistent performance throughout zone if nozzle is removed or damaged. Keeps plant life covered by other spray heads properly irrigated.
- Ends misting and fogging caused by high pressure. Stops water waste. Ensures necessary watering occurs in high pressure or wind conditions.
- Co-molded, pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal assures positive seal without excess flow-by which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.Designed for use with all Rain Bird spray head nozzles.
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles.
- "PRS" stamped on cap for easy identification and maintenance.
- Spacing: 3 to 24 feet (0.9 to 7.3 m)
- 3 to 18 feet with standard Rain Bird Spray Head Nozzles (MPR, VAN, U-Series)
- 13 to 24 feet with Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles.
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1.0 to 4.8 bar).
- Spacing: 2.5 to 24 feet (0.8 to 7.3 m).
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1 to 5 bar).
- Regulates nozzle pressure to an average 30 psi (2.1 bar) with inlet pressures of up to 70 psi (4.8 bar).
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.1 gpm (0.02 m3/h; 0.006 l/s) otherwise.
- Installation: side or bottom inlet.
- Side inlet installation not recommended in freezing climates.
- 1/2" (15/21) female threaded inlets.
- Body height:
1804-PRS: 6" (15 cm)
1806-PRS: 9 3/8" (24 cm)
1812-PRS: 16" (40 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter:
2 1/4" (5,7 cm)
Rain Bird Spray Sprinklers
Rain Bird 1800 Spray Sprinklers • 1800 SAM Spray Sprinklers • 1800 SAM-PRS Spray Sprinklers • Rain Bird Spray Sprinkler Nozzles
Other Brands of Spray Sprinklers
Hunter Spray Sprinklers • Irritrol Spray Sprinklers • Toro Spray Sprinklers • K-Rain Spray Sprinklers