Sprays with built-in Pressure Regulating Stem and Seal-A-Matic Check Valve
Rain Bird 1800-SAM-PRS Series Spray Heads meet the needs of all spray areas, regardless of changing elevation or water pressures. This top of the line spray head incorporates all 1800 Series SAM and PRS features, making them ideal for use in areas with high and/or widely fluctuating water pressures and steep slopes. Trusted for over 30 years, 1800 Series Spray Heads have provided unmatched durability, reliability, and performance. Superior components and features make the 1800 Series Spray Head the spray head of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- PATENTED PRS pressure regulator built into the stem. No parts to be installed at the site. Saves time and money.
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 30psi (2.1 bar). Spray nozzles perform best at 30psi. Ensures maximum nozzle performance, even with varying inlet pressures. Maintains constant pressure regardless of nozzles used.
- Restricts water loss by up to 70% if nozzle is removed or damaged. Saves water and money. Reduces possibility of accidents and property damage.
- Ensures consistent performance throughout zone if nozzle is removed or damaged. Keeps plant life covered by other spray heads properly irrigated.
- Ends misting and fogging caused by high pressure. Stops water waste. Ensures necessary watering occurs in high pressure or wind conditions.
- Built-in Seal-A-Matic (SAM) check valve. Eliminates the need for under-the-head check valves. No parts to be installed at the site.
- Traps water in lateral pipes in elevation changes of up to 14 feet (4,2 m). Reduces wear on system components by minimizing water hammer during start-up.
- Prevents drainage from spray heads at lower elevations. Stops water waste. Ends landscape damage due to flooding and/or erosion.
- Even stronger retract spring to accommodate elevation changes up to 14 feet (4,2 m). One of the strongest springs in the industry.
- Co-molded, pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal assures positive seal without excess flow-by which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and
maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.Designed for use with all Rain Bird spray head nozzles.
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles.
- "SAM-PRS" stamped on cap for easy identification and maintenance.
- Spacing: 3 to 24 feet (0.9 to 7.3 m).
- 3 to 18 feet with standard Rain Bird Spray Head Nozzles (MPR, VAN, U-Series).
- 13 to 24 feet with Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles.
- Pressure: 25 to 70 psi (1.7 to 4.8 bar).
- SAM capability: holds up to 14 feet (4.2 m) of head; 6 psi (0.4 bar)
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.50 gpm (0.11 m3/h; 1.80 l/m) otherwise
- 1/2" female threaded inlet
- Body height:
- 1804-SAM-PRS: 6" (15.2 cm)
- 1806-SAM-PRS: 9 3/8" (23.8 cm)
- 1812-SAM-PRS: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 2 1/4" (5.7 cm)
Rain Bird Sprinkler Sprays
1800 Sprinkler Sprays • 1800 PRS Sprinkler Sprays • 1800 SAM Sprinkler Sprays • Rain Bird Sprinkler Spray Nozzles
Other Brands of Sprinkler Sprays
Hunter Sprinkler Sprays • Irritrol Sprinkler Sprays • Toro Sprinkler Sprays • K-Rain Sprinkler Sprays