Pop-up Spray Heads with Seal-A-Matic Check Valve
Rain Bird 1800-SAM Series Spray Heads are ideal for use in areas with changing elevations. The built-in Seal-A-Matic (SAM) check valve saves water by eliminating low head drainage from spray heads located at the base of slopes or hillsides. Trusted for over 30 years, 1800 Series Spray Heads have provided unmatched durability, reliability, and performance. Superior components and features make the 1800 Series Spray Head the spray head of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Built-in Seal-A-Matic (SAM) check valve. Eliminates the need for under-the-head check valves. No parts to be installed at the site.
- Traps water in lateral pipes in elevation changes of up to 14 feet (4,2 m). Reduces wear on system components by minimizing water hammer during start-up.
- Prevents drainage from spray heads at lower elevations. Stops water waste. Ends landscape damage due to flooding and/or erosion.
- Even stronger retract spring to accommodate elevation changes up to 14 feet (4,2 m). One of the strongest springs in the industry.
- Co-molded, pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal assures positive seal without excess flow-by which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and
maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.Designed for use with all Rain Bird spray head nozzles.
- "SAM" stamped on cap for easy identification.
- Spacing: 3 to 20 feet (0,9 to 6,1 m)
- Pressure: 25 to 70 psi (1,7 to 4,8 Bars)
- SAM capability: holds up to 14 feet (4,2 m) of head; 6 psi (0,3 bar)
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0,6 bar) or greater; 0.50 GPM (0,11 m 3/h; 0,03 l/s) otherwise
- SAM operable only when installed by bottom inlet
- 1/2" (15/21) female threaded inlets
- Body height:
- 1804-SAM: 6" (15 cm)
- 1806-SAM: 9 3/8" (24 cm)
- 1812-SAM: 16" (40 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 2 1/4" (5,7 cm)
Rain Bird Spray Heads
1800 Spray Heads • 1800 PRS Spray Heads • 1800 SAM-PRS Spray Heads • Rain Bird Spray Head Nozzles
Other Brands of Spray Heads
Hunter Spray Heads • Irritrol Spray Heads • Toro Spray Heads • K-Rain Spray Heads