NEW from Rain Bird. The RD1800 TM sprinklers are tough enough for your most challenging landscapes
Legislation, growing demand and a limited potable water supply have increased our reliance on alternative water sources. As a result, water used for irrigation is harsher today than ever before. You told us you need a spray specifically suited for the most challenging environments. You also want a spray that will conserve water and provide years of worry-free performance. The new Rain Bird RD1800 TM Series Spray is proof that we've been listening.
The Rain Bird RD1800's exclusive Triple-Blade Wiper Seal prevents stick-ups. Its innovative design handles the thickest grit and most dramatic pressure variations with ease and its exclusive Flow-Shield Technology helps you identify and solve problems faster. The Rain Bird RD1800 TM is available in both potable and non-potable versions.
- The co-molded, pressure activated, Triple-Blade Wiper Seal assures positive seal without excess "flow-by" which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve. A base seal provides a positive seal during operation and Triple-Blade Wiper Seal serve to precisely balance flushing, flow-by, and debris protection to optimize performance and durability during pop-up. Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from the unit, ensuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Unique Debris Pockets Debris pockets in the base of the spray body collect debris and prevent recirculation in the body during operation reducing wear.
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles - Rotary Nozzles, U-Series, MPR, HE-VAN, VAN, and SQ Series.
- Parts developed to be resistant to corrosion in treated recycled water containing chlorine and other chemicals.
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction and withstands corrosion.
- Reinforced ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools, withstands chemicals in recycled water, and prevents pattern misalignment over time.
- Pre-installed 1800 Pop-Top flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing and allows for easy nozzle installation.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Side inlets featured on non Seal-A-Matic (SAM) models only.
- Five-year trade warranty.
- Spacing: 2.5 to 24 feet (0.8 to 7.3 m)
- 3 to 18 feet with standard Rain Bird Spray Head Nozzles (MPR, VAN, U-Series). 13 to 24 feet with Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles
- SAM models: 15 to 100 psi (1.0 to 6.9 bar)
- All other models: 15 to 70 psi (1.0 to 4.8 bar)
- SAM Models: 0 at 15 psi (1.0 bar) or greater; 0.5 gpm (0.1 m 3/h; 0.03 l/s otherwise.
- All Other Models: 0 at 10 psi (0.7 bar) or greater; 0.5 gpm (0.1 m 3/h; 0.03 l/s otherwise.
- Inlets: 1/2" (15/21) NPT female threaded
- Body height:
- RD-04: 6" (15.2 cm) body height; 4" pop-up height (10.2 cm)
- RD-06: 9 3/8" (23.8 cm) body height; 6" pop-up height (15.2 cm)
- RD-12: 16" (40.6 cm) body height; 12" pop-up height (30.5 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 2 1/4" (5.7 cm)
Rain Bird Spray Heads
1800 Spray Heads • 1800 PRS Spray Heads • 1800 SAM-PRS Spray Heads • Rain Bird Spray Head Nozzles
Other Brands of Spray Heads
Hunter Spray Heads • Irritrol Spray Heads • Toro Spray Heads • K-Rain Spray Heads