The I-40 Ultra is the number one choice for sports facilities worldwide. Ideal for parks and commercial sites.
A tough commercial rotor that delivers with accuracy at watering distances up to 70 feet. From stadiums to practice fields and other sites, this group performs. Plus, the aesthetics and strength of stainless steel is undeniable. Choose the I-40 Ultra for ultimate performance, effective irrigation, and beautiful results.
- Easy arc adjustment (50° - 360°): Full and part-circle operation in a single rotor. Helps reduce stock.
- Automatic arc return: Returns to the original arc regardless of where the turret is turned.
- Non-strippable, vandal-proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage.
- Primary nozzle system has six interchangeable nozzles for consistent coverage with a radius from 45 feet to 70 feet.
- Secondary nozzles offer exceptional coverage for mid-range and close-in coverage.
- Proven water-lubricated gear drive: Time-tested and improved for even longer life.
- Available in 4" or 6" pop up.
- I-40-04-SS - 4" Stainless steel, heavy-duty rotor
- I-40-04-SS-HS - 4" Stainless steel, high-speed heavy-duty rotor
- I-40-06-SS - 6" Stainless steel, heavy-duty rotor
- I-40-06-SS-HS - 6" Stainless steel, high-speed heavy-duty rotor
- Overall height:
- I-40-04-SS (SS-HS) - 7-7/8"
- I-40-06-SS (HS) - 10-1/4"
- Female inlet: 1" NPT or BSP
- Exposed diameter: 2"
- Discharge rate: 7.0 to 28.2 GPM
- Radius for I-40, I40-04-SS, I40-06-SS: 45 feet to 70 feet
- Radius for I-40-04-SS-ON, I-40-06-SS-ON: 52 feet to 76 feet
- Radius for I-40-04-SS-HS, I-40-06-SS-HS: 41 feet to 65 feet
- Recommended pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: approximately 0.33" to 0.48" per hour
- Nozzle trajectory: 25°
- Drain check valve for up to 15' elevation change
- The turf cup kit (part # 460000) for the I-40 sprinkler allows the addition of a plug of living sod to the top of the riser. Perfect for areas where an invisible sprinkler is required. Not available for ON model.
- Dual opposing nozzle (full-circle version) I-40-04-SS-ON, I-40-06-SS-ON
- Reclaimed water cover
- Factory-installed nozzles
Hunter Rotary Sprinklers
MP Rotary Sprinklers • PGJ Rotary Sprinklers • SRM Rotary Sprinklers • PGP Rotary Sprinklers • PGP Ultra Rotary Sprinklers • I-20 Rotary Sprinklers • I-25 Rotary Sprinklers • I-35 Rotary Sprinklers • I-60 Rotary Sprinklers • I-90 Rotary Sprinklers • Rotary Sprinkler Accessories
Other Brands of Rotary Sprinklers
Rain Bird Rotary Sprinklers • Irritrol Rotary Sprinklers • Toro Rotary Sprinklers • K-Rain Rotary Sprinklers